The following information is shared with our families as a convenience. St. Margaret of York School is not connected to any of the these camps and does not endorse them.
Camp Art Academy is an award-winning, memorable art experience for your camper! Balancing technical instruction with freedom of self-expression, Camp Art Academy’s curriculum includes fundamental visual art skill building activities, two and three dimensional hands-on experiences, top-notch guest artists and creative problem solving with lots of fun. All camps will be held at Clifton Cultural Arts Center, 3711 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220
- Art Academy of Cincinnati:
Come explore, learn, and have a blast in the Young Rembrandts world of drawing! Enroll now: http://www.youngrembrandts.com/cincinnatieast-oh/default/
- High School Placement Test Prep Camp for 8th Grade Boys: Join us this summer for Test Prep Camp. Two sessions per week. Week 1: July 24-28; Week 2: July 31-August 4. Session I: 8:30- 11:00 AM; Session II: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Cost $135. Visit www.Moeller.org to register today
- High School Placement Test Summer Prep Course @ Ursuline: If you are considering taking the HSPT this fall, let us help! Cost $100, register: www.hstestprep.org. Aug 1, 2, 3rd.
- LaSalle 2017 Summer Athletic Camps - Strength & Speed, Basketball, Soccer, Wrestling, Baseball and much more! Register online at www.lasallehs.net/admissions/summer-camps
- Mick Cronin's Basketball Camp - Summer Camp at the Friars Club, June 19-22. Grades 2-7. The focus is to develop every camper's skills. We emphasize the fundamentals of the game throughout the camp. In addition to skill development we will teach teamwork and the importance of a winning attitude. Each day will include ball handling, shooting, dribbling, passing drills, individual skill contests, and half court and full court games. For more information, click here.
- Ursuline Sports Camps: All camps are run by the Varsity Head Coach and provide an opportunity to learn in a fun and challenging environment. More information can be found at https://www.ursulineacademy.org/athletics/camps
- Archbishop McNicholas Youth Summer Camps: Click here for a full list of summer programs.
- Mount Notre Dame High School offers a diverse summer program with camps for everyone! Whether your child is a budding actress/actor or dancer, wants to get a leg up on preparing for HSPT, or wants to develop her athletic skills, MND has a camp for you! There are several camps open to boys as well as girls. Please visit MND online to learn more. Space is limited, so register early!
- St. Ursula Academy's Volleyball Camp: June 5, 6, and 7. We will hold two sessions this year to facilitate the younger students and older students. Students entering grades 3-6 will go from 9:00 Am to 12:00 PM. Students entering grades 7-9 will go from 12:30 - 3:30 PM. The cost of $110.00 includes a t-shirt. Please fill out the registration form here or visit www.saintursula.org for more information on summer camps.
- Ursuline Academy: Ursuline Academy offers a vareity of summer camps. these camps are for girls only and are under the direction of our faculty. All camps focus on a particular theme and subject area and provide educational growth as well as fun games and activities. All camps are offered to incoming 6th - 8th grade students, excluding our Future Lions Camp, which is open to incoming 3rd - 5th grade students. From Film making to Solar Science, check it out at www.ursulineacademy.org Let your imagination run wild!
- Camp Invention: The LAUNCHPAD for your imagination. For children entering K-6th grade. Register at campinvention.org. Click here for additional ways to save!
- STEMs For Youth - instead of playing, start creating! For more information, click here!
THEATER AND DRAMA