The following information is shared with our families as a convenience. St. Margaret of York School is not connected to any of the these camps and does not endorse them.
Camp Art Academy is an award-winning, memorable art experience for your camper! Balancing technical instruction with freedom of self-expression, Camp Art Academy’s curriculum includes fundamental visual art skill building activities, two and three dimensional hands-on experiences, top-notch guest artists and creative problem solving with lots of fun!
All camps will be held at Clifton Cultural Arts Center, 3711 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220
- Art Academy of Cincinnati:
- High School Placement Test Prep Camp for 8th Grade Boys: Join us this summer for Test Prep Camp. Two sessions per week. Week 1: July 24-28; Week 2: July 31-August 4. Session I: 8:30- 11:00 AM; Session II: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Cost $135. Visit www.Moeller.org to register today!
- Archbishop McNicholas Youth Summer Camps: Click here for a full list of summer programs.
- Mount Notre Dame High School offers a diverse summer program with camps for everyone! Whether your child is a budding actress/actor or dancer, wants to get a leg up on preparing for HSPT, or wants to develop her athletic skills, MND has a camp for you! There are several camps open to boys as well as girls. Please visit MND online to learn more. Space is limited, so register early!
- St. Ursula Academy's Volleyball Camp: June 5, 6, and 7. We will hold two sessions this year to facilitate the younger students and older students. Students entering grades 3-6 will go from 9:00 Am to 12:00 PM. Students entering grades 7-9 will go from 12:30 - 3:30 PM. The cost of $110.00 includes a t-shirt. Please fill out the registration form here or visit www.saintursula.org for more information on summer camps.
- Camp Invention: The LAUNCHPAD for your imagination. For children entering K-6th grade. Register at campinvention.org. Click here for additional ways to save!
THEATER AND DRAMA